source : jiskha.com
1. A yogurt shop offers five different flavors of frozen yogurt and thirteen different
1. A yogurt shop offers five different flavors of frozen yogurt and thirteen different toppings. How many choices are possible for a single serving of frozen yogurt with one topping?
2. Prestige Builders has a development of new homes. There are five different floor plans, nine exterior colors, and an option of either a one-car or a two-car garage. How many choices are there for one home?
3. A bag contains 2 purple marbles and 4 green marbles. One marble is drawn and not replaced. Then a second marble is drawn. What is the probability that the first marble is green and the second one is purple?
4. If the spinner is spun twice, what is the probability that the arrow will stop on a vowel both times?
5. A coin is tossed and a single number cube is rolled. What is the probability that the coin shows heads and the number cube shows 5?
6. A drawer contains 5 red socks, 7 white socks, and 2 blue socks. Without looking, you draw out a sock and then draw out a second sock without returning the first sock. What is the probability that the first sock and the second sock are both red? (IDK this one)
7. How many different ways can you arrange four books on a shelf? (IDK this one)
8. How many different ways can you arrange five people shoulder-to-shoulder in a line?
9. A committee is to have two members. There are five men and five women available to serve on the committee. How many different committees can be formed?
10. A juice company decides to test seven flavors of juice. The different juices have been labeled D, E, F, G, H, I, and J. The company decides to compare each juice with the other juices by pairing them together. How many different pairs will result from selecting two different juices at a time?
May 11, 2017
Yogurt – Wikipedia – Yogurt also spelled yoghurt, yogourt or yoghourt, is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are known as yogurt cultures. Fermentation of sugars in the milk by these bacteria produces lactic acid…They serve yogurts of different flavors, including a non-fat option, with more than 50 toppings to choose from. They serve soft-frozen yogurt in a variety of flavors with different toppings and smoothies. They also have the option for their customers to mix their own yogurt and pay based on…Since we have 6 different options for frozen yogurt and 12 different options for toppings, so the number of choices will be. Thus, there are 72 choices possible for a single serving of frozen yogurt with one topping.
11 Best Frozen Yogurt Franchises | Fit Small Business – Frozen Yogurt Myth 2. Those toppings don't pack many calories. True-if you go for fruit. Diet tip: For a variety of flavor and texture, add a few different fruits. Frozen yogurt (and regular yogurt for that matter) is not an appropriate meal. A small serving (1 1/2 cups) of frozen yogurt does provide…There are many different types of frozen yogurt flavors, including One flavor of frozen yogurt that has experienced great popularity in the United States is tart frozen yogurt, which was originally a Korean invention. Each yogurt shop offers its own permanent and seasonal frozen yogurt flavors.Menchie's frozen yogurt flavors. At Menchie's, we focus on quality, variety and innovation to offer you only the best-in-class frozen yogurt with limited time flavors available in store every month.
A yogurt shop offers 6 different flavors of frozen yogurt and 12… – If you view a yogurt shop as a fully-passive source of revenue this probably not the right choice. You need to get involved and meet customers to improve the Here are some of the most popular flavors of frozen yogurt on the market. While innovation is key for longterm success in this business, make…Before the yogurt rush, choosing a container meant you just had to decide if you wanted blueberry or plain. Now, you can choose how much fat you That's why we scoured grocery shelves to research the top 17 popular yogurt brands. Because many brands offer more than one line, we decided to…A pizza shop offers the toppings shown below. How many different 3-topping pizzas can you make? pepperoni mushrooms sausage onion ham 6 10 ** 4 5. The graph shows the number of servings in different amounts of frozen yogurt listed on a carton. Write an equation that gives the number of…