source : yahoo.com
what is 40% of 75? PLEASE HELP!?
1) alright look at the percent as out of 1. like 1 would be 100%.
so 40% would be .4…so 75* (.4)= 30
2) Ok for this question always take the smallest number and divide it by the big number. so 63/90 which would give you .4. like the previous question change that to percent which is 40 %.
3) 150 % is bigger than 100. so it’d be 1.50.. do the exact same thing like the first question 9*(1.5 )=13.5
4) this questiopn asks for whats 25 out of 20…so divide 25/20 which would be 1.25 or 125%
5) this question is different..so like the other questions multiply 12/.6 which wuld give you 20.
What is 40% of 75 – Math Answers – The Importance of Mathematics Essay. 65 of 40. 20 percent of 900. What is 20 percent of 45.In this video, we will learn how to find the value of cosine of 75 degrees. #cosineof75You can email me at [email protected] can follow me on my…All you should get is GUIDANCE: change forty percent to 0.40 (because % means 'divide by 100') and now multiply, and round as directed. The answer that you produce should be slightly less than half of the dollar amount you began with.
Value of cos(75) | What is the value of cos(75) | How to find the value… – Choose: WHAT is P% of X? Example: What percent of 60 is 12? Convert the problem to an equation using the percentage formula: Y/X = P%. So 2.75 of 25 is 11%.xxeitharredstar xxeitharredstar. 40 is— 53.3333333%- of 75 basically 5.3%. I need help with this question I have 4 questions like this so if you do all of them you can get 40 points.Answer: calculate 40 percent of 75 dollars by using the tool, it is quite easy to get the value of the question "what is 40% of 75". This can also be used as discount application for calculating shopping discounts, coupon off, body fat, gross profit, weight loss, love, tax, population increase & decrease…
What is 40% of $75.58 Round your answer to… | Wyzant Ask An Expert – For example, in order to get a decimal fraction, 3/4 is expanded to 75/100 by multiplying the numerator by 25 and denominator by 25 75%. 4. 4×25. 100. Other method is to do long division of 3 divided by 4.You can enter input as either a decimal or as the opposite over the hypotenuse? There are 2 different ways that you can enter input into our arc tan calculator.40 is what percent of 75? What is 40 per cent of 75? To find 40 percent of a number, multiply the number by 0.4.